Whether you are seeking to renew your membership or apply for new membership to the High Springs Chamber of Commerce - we welcome you!
Below is the Membership Application link
Dear Prospective or Renewing Chamber Member,
It’s that time of year, when we would love for you to consider joining or renewing your membership with the High Springs Chamber of Commerce. This is a positive step in improving your business and also having a voice in the issues affecting you & fellow business owners in High Springs. Some of the benefits, but not limited to, that are available with your membership are:
- Joint advertising with the local media, & other opportunities for advertising at reduced rates.
- Events such as Pioneer Days, which brings in 5,000 + people to the area in 2 days.
- Network & Business contacts through the monthly Chamber mixers, and through sponsoring a mixer to highlight your business.
- The ability to display your business brochure at the Chamber Office & to have it sent to those requesting information on the area.
- The Chamber Newsletter is available to all members and other business and chamber offices out of the area. The Newsletter also highlights a chamber member in our “Chamber Spotlight” and is emailed and placed on our Website, www.highsprings.com
- Availability to members to advertise and link their web page through our web site at www.highspings.com
- Multiple listings in the Membership Directory
- Partnership with the City of High Springs, and other local groups, which will help bring additional businesses and visitors to our community.
The Chamber of Commerce consists of members like you who realize that as a team our accomplishments can be endless. Through our elected Board of Directors, we are dedicated to helping you and your business succeed.
Please, take a few minutes out of your busy schedule and fill out your application which is enclosed and forward along with your dues to the Chamber Office. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Chamber Office at 386-454-3120.
AND, please remember, you must submit your application to enroll or renew by Tuesday, February 28, 2017 to be included in the 2017 Membership Directory.
Chamber of Commerce Board